Monday, September 22, 2008

Assault in 2008


The guy on the right had some hard blunt object which he used on the back of my head. Then the guy in grey (left) threatened me for taking photos on my mobile. If you recognise any of them (hard to, I know), please inform the Gardai.

The funny thing is Jim Tucker predicted something like this would happen. Could they have been paid by someone higher up? It would add to the emailed threats and intimidation I received for being involved in exposing Bilderberg 2007.

The truth is this sort of thing has never happened to me before or since. Yet it happened around the time we were exposing Bilderberg and just as I left the internet cafe where I was moderating on bilderberg.org for an hour. We've had hackers before figure out our IP address. Could it be another "warning" of which I've received many?